Thursday, August 2, 2012

Almost-but-not-yet

I have continued as sponge-jayne, hungrily absorbing resonating information, yet not motivated to expound.  What I realize is that most of the channeled messages eloquently express my own deep knowing.  In a real way, they speak for me.  I'm so grateful for them.  3-D life is increasingly uncomfortable, as most people are still immersed in the old reality- not hearing or seeing.  The most exciting event in human history is transpiring, and they haven't a clue!  My spirit wants to scream, roar and explode in a million sparkles to wake them up, but I realize that won't produce the desired effect, so I keep still.  I run home to feed hungrily on the newest message from my star family.  I breath.

Actually, all of my friends are at various stages of awakening as well, and it's wonderful to hear their stories, compare notes, and encourage each other along.  Everyone feels it coming, consciously or not.  This Seeker often feels the strain of 'almost-but-not-yet', and it can feel like a crazy roller-coaster ride, but mostly I am happy to be here at this time.

Matthew confirms my sense that Disclosure is needed soon:
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/08/matthews-message-august-2012/

And Graham has fun planning his new higher-dimensional home:
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/08/dreaming-and-creating-my-new-earth-home/#more-137737


No comments: